The Litelume Plug and Play Bi-Level Microwave Motion Sensor ( MSP ) is a motion sensor that dims lighting from high to low based on movement. This slim, low profile sensor is designed for installation inside the bottom of a light fixture body.
The sensors use microwave sensing technology that reacts to changes in movement within the coverage area. Once the sensors stops detecting movement and the time delay eplapses lights will go from high to low mode and eventually to an OFF position if it is desired. Senosrs must directly “see” motion of a person or moving object to detect them, so careful consideration must be given to sensor luminaire placement and lens selection. Avoid placing the sensor where obstructions may block the sensor’s line of sight.
- Power Supply: 12V-24V DC, >50mA
- Dim Control Output: 0-10V, max. 25mA sinking current
- HF System: 5.8 GHz ±75MHz
- Transmission power: <0.2mW
- Detection radius: 20% 50% 75% 100% (1-8m)
- Mounting height: Max 50ft (15 meters)
- Time setting: 10s / 1min / 5min / 10min / 20min / 30min / 60min
- Light-control: 24H / 10LUX / 30LUX / 50LUX
- Temperature: -4ºF to +140ºF (-20ºC to +60ºC)
- IP Rating: IP65
Fixture Ordering Information
|MSP||Plug and Play Bi-Level Microwave Motion Sensor|